Data Processing Notice for Users of the “Wibracje Festiwal” fan page on Facebook and Instagram
In accordance with the GDPR*, we would like to provide the following information on the processing of personal data of the Users of our fan page:
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER: The controller of your personal data provided during the use of the profiles https://www.facebook.com/wibracjefestiwalofficial and https://www.instagram.com/wibracje_festiwal (hereinafter as: the “fan page”) is Świadomi Mimochodem Sp. z o. o., with its registered office at ul. Grażyny 13/15, 02-548 Warsaw, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER: The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) whom you can contact on all matters concerning the processing of personal data. The DPO’s contract details: Paweł Maliszewski, email@example.com
DATA SCOPE: The Controller processes personal data of persons who have left any trace on the fan page, such as: by clicking the icons: “Like,” “Follow,” “Share” or by leaving a comment.
Your personal data are processed in the following areas: basic identification data (first and last name) and in the scope posted by you on your own Facebook/Instagram profile.
PURPOSES OF AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING: Your personal data are processed for the purposes of:
– operating the fan page under the terms and conditions set by Facebook Inc. and informing through the fan page about our activities and events, and promotion of our brand,
– communication through available Facebook/Instagram functionalities (comments, chat, posts),
– conducting analysis of the operation, popularity, and use of the fan page,
which constitutes a legitimate interest of the Controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
INFORMATION ON THE VOLUNTARY PROVISION OF THE DATA: Any activity leaving your personal data on our fan page is completely voluntary. You also decide what personal data we will have access to by applying the appropriate privacy settings of your personal profiles.
DATA RECIPIENTS: The recipients of your personal data are other users of the fan page.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS AND INFORMATION ON PROFILING: The Controller does not transfer your data outside the European Union or to international organisations, subject to the transnational nature of the data flow within Facebook, using the contractual clauses used by Facebook Inc. that have been approved by the European Commission, and decisions of the European Commission stating an adequate level of data protection. Your personal data will not be subjected to automated decision-making, including profiling.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD: Personal data, the basis of processing of which is the legitimate interest of the Controller, will be processed for the duration of this interest (the period of operation of the fan page) or until the filing of an effective objection to the processing.
RIGHTS OF NATURAL PERSONS: You are entitled to:
– access the content of your personal data, request the rectification, erasure or restriction of processing thereof,
– object to the processing on the basis of the Controller’s legitimate interest;
– lodge a complaint with the President of the Polish Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
* Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC